Open Fri 12-6 Sat-Sun 12-4 or by appointment call Max Ronnersjö +46702098664
WILD FUSION: VOL. III – WWWHATWWWEDOISSECRET
“She didn’t believe in God but she prayed for a life after capitalism like there was one.
In reality she was a fascist, she didn’t believe in anyone or anything beside herself, when you don’t trust anyone it’s hard to be anything but a fascist”
It could save your life.
My life isn’t worth anything if I can’t do my art.
//MISANTHROPIC TWEET// ETC—-
- I’m here for the culture war
- Art Post-FROYO
- y r u so obsessed with me?
- Art collector with a Germs burn
- I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
- CIRCLE ONE/CIRCLE TWO/CIRCLE THREE/CIRCLE FOUR/CIRCLE FIVE
- New World Data Order
- Evolution is process too slow to save my painting career
- The share economy can go fuck itself
- “It is time for man to plant the germ of his highest hope.
- Still is his soil rich enough for it. But that soil will one day be poor and exhausted, and nolofty tree will any longer be able to grow thereon”
- Do you accept the Terms and Conditions of your next sexual partner?
- A poem from the point of view of an infinity pool
- Accelerationism as the deity-less version of Christianity but instead of heaven you end upwith post-capitalism (seems wack)
- GIMME GIMME THIS GIMME GIMME THAT… ad infinitum
- Flow chart from late 1970’s punk to NSA Data center
- We invented a word “sustainatrillity” it is defined by creating sustainability in a trillfashion
- The mocking jay, the resistance and the farce ofrevolutionary culture
- Are you a flipper? You have to tell me.
- W(ALL) S(TREET) S(SECURITIES) F(RAUD)
- Block me on twitter
For the third installment of the Wild Fusion series: WWHATWWWEDOISSECRET, Manning will present a new body of paintings, videos, and installations exploring the visual tactics of punk and counter culture movements and their relationship to contemporary reactionary network politics.
Michael Manning is a Los Angeles based artist who explores alternative approaches to producing and distributing traditional art objects using technology and social networking. Most recently he has had solo presentations at Retrospective Gallery, New York, American Contemporary, New York, Bill Brady KC @ NADA Miami 2013 and Smart Objects, Los Angeles. His work has most also been included in the exhibitions: Material Images, Johannes Vogt Gallery, New York; Over The Valley: Steve Turner Contemporary, Los Angeles; BYOB MOCA LA, Museum of Contemporary Art, and Streetshow: The Things Between Us, Eyebeam Center for the Arts, New York. His work has been featured in ArtInfo, Rhizome, Creators Project, The Verge and CNET.